Two cotton hats knit from my favourite baby hat pattern, Hue med øreklapper, from Susie Haumann's All You Knit is Love. More details on my Ravelry project page.
The next knit is from the same publication; it's called Smilla's dress, but I made it into a vest since I find dresses rather impractical for crawling babies. Oh, how I loved knitting a pink lace pattern baby knit for once! :) Again, more details on my Ravelry project page.
Next up is a variation on another pattern from the same book, Vest med perlemønster - the same pattern I used for this little sweater for the wee one. I just made stripes instead of the moss stitch pattern. More details on the Ravelry project page.
Finally, a knit for the wee one: a vest for the coming winter season knit in a combination of Pickles' wonderfully soft (but not very durable) Cash Yak and (the more durable) Blackhill Højlandsuld from Garnudsalg.dk. The pattern is a simple improvisation. The colour is perfect, and it's nice and soft. Win! More details on my Ravelry project page.
And there goes another 202 g into the stashdown tally. I'm rather pleased with myself, having knit up/destashed more that 2 kg more yarn than I've acquired this year. Even then I'm still very pleased with my stash and I have many plans for it. I'll try and keep up the good work :)
5 comments:
Sikke nogle fine ting. Veste er altid et hit til de små. Dem skal jeg også i gang med snart.
Det er dejligt at være i god tid. Det er nogle skønne ting du har fået lavet :-))
Majbritt
Søde, bløde sager. Og god ide at starte i lidt god tid.
Hold da helt fast hvor har du fået brugt meget garn allerede! Respekt! :)
Herlige sager!
Fordelen ved tunikaer/kjoler er, at de holder længere. Når barnet er vokset, så bliver det en vest.
Very productive. That pink vest is really cute.
Post a Comment