2012 has been a successful year in many ways. Knittingwise, it's been a success in the sense that for the first time ever (or at least as long as I remember) I managed to knit up more yarn than I purchased/got! To be precise, I knit up 1,2 kg (1196 g) more than I got in. Success! You can see the details of how much in and how much out in the sidebar.
I intend to continue this successful route in 2013. My stash is great (not only in size), and I've had a great time trying to match queued patterns with what was available in the stash. To raise the stakes, I've decided to be inspired by Frk. Snupp who has joined the Norwegian Sparealongen (Saving-along) saving for a Mulberry bag. My wish is different, but also quite similar letter- and amountwise. I won't be following the KAL, I'm just using it as inspiration. I'm the impatient type, so I've decided to save 1 DKK per gram of yarn I knit up. And no, I don't get refunds every time I get new yarn! That would be too tempting, wouldn't it? My main goal is still to lower the size of the stash. Let's see how well I do!
And with that, I wish you all happy knitting in 2013.
3 comments:
Den er lekker, den kåpa! Lykke til med prosjektet ditt. Jeg må innrømme at jeg putter litt ekstra på sparebøssen når jeg har småpenger, bare for å komme nærmere målet.
Ah! For en god ide! Mulig jeg også skal slenge meg med, jeg trenger justere lageret ned.
God ide - jeg går g og overvejer en ny udgave af mit yarn-o-meter - især for at få lavet et indhug i lageret.....tror det bliver en kombi af mit gamle princip og dit princip.
Post a Comment