At first - Thank you for all the nice birthday wishes yesterday!
Secondly, tomorrow is the day! The end of five and a half years of studies to become a Master of Science and Engineering in Biotechnology - also known as cand. polyt. or 'civilingeniør i bioteknologi' in Danish - is nigh! Tomorrow at 10 AM I'll start my 20-minute presentation and after a bit more than half an hour of questions from the examiners, I will (hopefully, well, most likely) be able to call myself by the above titles. Can you tell I'm excited?!
5 comments:
Held og lykke!
Held og lykke!!
Titlen ser spændende ud!
:-) Britt
God fornøjelse!
OG forsinket tillykke med fødselsdagen.
p.s. Du vil måske ønske at fjerne lidt mere personlig info fra billedet
Tusind tak!
Strikkeforsker - jeg havde overvejet det; nu er det også gjort! :)
Held og lykke med forsvaret i dag... Vil tænke på dig!!! (og være lidt misundelig) ;)
Post a Comment