It's a mix of designing socks, suddenly a lot of spare time, and wanting to use up the odds and ends in my stash.
I'm moving forward at a steady pace, finishing them one by one, but I can't promise there won't be more... BUT I'm not allowed to buy more needles to fit in more projects ;)
3 comments:
16 WIPs? Wow! I'm looking forward to seeing your Nantucket jacket.
16... det er da ingenting ;) Jeg har flere venner på 40+ og en enkelt på 60+... Så klø du bare på ... så længe du ikke løber tør for pinde!
For al rimeligheds skyld vil jeg afsløre at jeg selv har gang i 23 projekter ;)
Hehe - det er jo godt med lidt at vælge imellem ;)
The Nantucket cardigan is almost there - I just need to get myself into town and buy some buttons - hopefully next Saturday. It's not the best knit ever, but it is all right...
Post a Comment