
This one shows the sweater nicely...

This one shows the colour accurately...

And this one shows the ingenious bottom edge construction...!
I like that this is a quite fashionable knit - it almost looks like something I bought, but I couldn't find something just as nice :) The frills are so great :D
Yeah, I'm really pleased with this one.
Info:
Pattern: Rosa by Kim Hargreaves
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpacas Alpaca Silk, colourway Guava + some old red mohair for the frills.
Size: self-constructed xxs to match the thicker yarn
Mods: I made puff sleeves; I attached the frills while binding off rather than binding off and sewing them on afterwards; the smaller size gave me a need for 6 buttons only.
If I were to knit it again, I would move the buttonholes 1 stitch farther away from the edge rather than having them in the middle (as the buttons won't be in the middle when buttoned, then). And maybe I'd make the button band narrower. But that's just details...
6 comments:
Den er fuldstændig fantastisk flot!
Sådan én kan man bare ikke købe - og smukt strikket!
Den er godt nok fantastisk skøn! Jeg synes den var vidunderlig da jeg så den IRL, men den er da endnu bedre, nu hvor den har knapper!
Kh Karen
Superflot!!! Virkelig tjekket.
:-) Britt
Den er fantastisk!!!! Virkelig imponerende, og farven ser bare så flot ud!
very very cute!
Thank you all! :)
Your comments make me smile amidst piles of papers and notes on things I really must remember to include in my project discussion... :)
Post a Comment