Friday, May 08, 2009

Plans!

I have entered the Amimono mode!

Upcoming projects are:
Coral (my second; just cast on...)

Mmmm.... :)

(and I guess it goes well with my NaKniSweMoDo obligations....)

I think I'll have to get myself on my bike tomorrow and go and get the one or two skeins I need for a beautiful red Daffodil - and buttons for the long finished Rosa by Kim Hargreaves; I really want to wear it now, just need those buttons... 

4 comments:

Rikke said...

Jeg er lige begyndt på Olive - indtil videre ser det lovende ud. Men jeg må da indrømme, at Daffodil nu heller ikke ser værst ud. Desværre findes den ikke i det samme hæfte som Olive, og lige nu kan min SU ikke bære at jeg køber flere opskrifter. :)
Men jeg har nok også projekter til det næste stykke tid alligevel... :)

strikkeforsker said...

Nice selection. Yes, you definitely needs to visit your LYSs today. I have somehow gotten into a MI Japan mode, both Summer in Tokyo, after seeing yours, and the carp is on my POM. Have Fun...

britt said...

Fantastisk liste!! Glæder mig til at se dem glide over dine pinde.
:-) Britt

Anonymous said...

I love those Amimono patterns (I have a few in my queue) so please do keep us updated with progress pics!