Thursday, May 21, 2009

The sock yarn stash

I just wanted to show you the sock yarn stash to be reduced/eliminated by the Sockyarn-O-Meter progress. 
From left to right starting along the top line we have: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Solid in colourway Firefly (the yellow one), red Arwetta, Socks That Rock Lightweight in Firebird and Ruby Slippers, Mountain Colors Bearfoot in Montana Chokecherry, J-Knits Superwash Me Sock in Tampa, Artyarns Ultramerino 4 in 138, purple Arwetta, a leftover ball of Wollmeise in Drachenblut, Shibui Knits Sock in 4401, Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Fingering in Ocean, Colinette Jitterbug in Velvet Damson, and Claudia Hand Painted Yarns Fingering in Argyle 2. At the bottom we have: Socks That Rock in Lenore, Arwetta in medium grey, dark grey, and black, and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi in Shadow.

It's not that much but still enough to make me 14 pairs of socks... :)

6 comments:

Nanna said...

Uha, det er da ikke det værste lager at skulle strikke sig igennem. Der er da mere end et garn, jeg godt lige kunne klare at strikke af ;-D

Birgitte said...

Hehe - ja, jeg glæder mig også :)

Ulla said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

lækre sager, du har på lageret!!!

Det bliver da en skøn omgang strik!

mathochist said...

that's a lot of future socks! I just finished pair in the same shibui knits colorway (I think it is called jewel) - I made them into Sams from cookie's new sock book.) :)

Patricia said...

That's a lot of socks all right. A very nice selection!