Sorry for this crappy photo of me wearing the hat, but I had to take it myself. As you can see, I still need to weave in the ends, too.
The hat is knitted from Tvinni and Tvinni Alpaca (1 strand each), red and black - the leftovers from the poncho skirt. This yarn is somewhat thicker than called for in the pattern, but my head is large, and using this yarn makes the hat larger and thicker. I used bamboo needles size 3mm and metal needles size 4 mm.
It reduced my stash with 84g - this means that I have used 1044 g of stash in 3 months :D
I think I'll be happy with this hat when the winter returns in 6 months - warm due to the double layers, and pretty.
2 comments:
Looks great! I really like this hat!
That's so cool! Can't wait to get this book myself - is it reversible?
Post a Comment