Friday, January 02, 2015

A project for January

One of my projects for January is to write up a pattern for this little vest that I made for LittleBrother (who is due in February). I knit it some months ago and I'm rather fond of it - and now I finally have time to knit more samples and write up a pattern. 

5 comments:

frksnupp said...

Så fin vest, og gratulerer med en liten på vei!

juicyknits said...

Congratulations! And i hope you get to write the little brother vest as our little brother is also due in February.

Ulla said...

Fin vest. Tillykke med den kommende lillebror, han skal i starten nok give en masse strikketid og så bruge den :-)

Monstermønster said...

Flott struktur på vesten. Lykke til med innspurten til februar.

Birgitte said...

Tusind tak! :)

And congratulations to you, too, Siga! :D

@Ulla: Jeg håber også han bliver ligesom sin storebror og sover meget i starten ;)