I'm currently trying to modify my plans - or rather: make them more accomplishable - on what to knit within the next few months. Here is some of my inspiration:
The most recent book from Pickles: Voksne ingen adgang (Norwegian)
Charlott Pettersen: Strikk til mamma og mini (Norwegian)
Susanne Øland: Godsbanen (Danish)
Susie Haumann: Warm knit[s] for cool kids (Danish)
On top of the books, I'm also a keen follower if Pickles' website
As you can see, I get most of my inspiration locally these days, but then everything Nordic is rather popular at the moment, isn't it?
I have a Ravelry page which started with projects I planned in the autumn - some of which are now accomplished - and it has continued to grow with new ideas. Now is the time to modify the list and make some more tangible plans. I plan to knit from stash, so that also takes some contemplation. More on the plans later.

No comments:
Post a Comment