As part of the Instagram inspiration, I've decided to join the 12 Months of Knitting project. You can read more here, but the general idea is to actually spend some time knitting some gorgeous stuff rather than just dreaming about it (and I quite like that). You're not a failure if you don't finish each month's project within that month, but maybe the deadline will help you get there?
Instagram: #12monthsofknitting #12mok #12mok2015
Foreseeing a lot of baby knitting this year, I've decided that this project is going to be about me :) I have 11 projects planned so far, but I'm open to new inspirations over the year (and expect that there will be some). You can find the links to all the projects on my Ravelry page.
Coming up this January is Arvingen.

4 comments:
Så mye flott strikk, det er greit å ha planene klare for det nye året, Happy Knitting!
Ambitiøst! Jeg hepper :-)
Tror også Arvingen kunne ramme mine pinde....
Jeg vil også gerne strikke Arvingen, men jeg er lidt bekymret over, at den er one size - jeg er bange for, at den bliver for stor. Jeg glæder mig derfor til at se dit resultat - dit strik plejer at være så fint
Tak for det :)
@Gitte: Den er strikket oppefra, så jeg tænker at jeg kan prøve den på undervejs og se hvordan det ser ud - jeg har nemlig tænkt det samme. Heldigvis behøver den jo ikke være tætsiddende!
Post a Comment