Thursday, May 16, 2013

FO: Peppermint Coffee Sweater


Here's my recent addition to the little one's wardrobe: A thin woolen sweater with my favourite pattern of them all - stripes!

The pattern is from the infamous Norwegian book Strikk til nøstebarn, and I can say that this will definitely not be the last sweater from that book, let alone from that pattern. It's simply a brilliant sweater: Light, pretty, and a joy to knit. He has tried it on and it looks like the size will be spot on (I say, gazing into my crystal ball).


Pattern: #1931 Rullegenser (Rav link) from Strikk til nøstebarn by Kathrine Gregersen. To get the size 2 yrs I wanted (long and tight rather than wide and short) I made a combination of size 1 yrs (width) and 4 yrs (length).
Yarn: Blackhill Højlandsuld from Garnudsalg.dk in colours Kaffe (Coffee) and Pebermynte (Peppermint) - hence the name. 84 g in total.
My Ravelry project page is here.

6 comments:

Ulla said...

Lækker lille sag til junior. De tynde uldtrøjer er super til de små. Det gode ved børnestrik er, at på et eller andet tidspunkt, så passer det.

olaug said...

Nydelig fargekombinasjon :)

Lena said...

Den er superfin!
Jeg har strikekt meget fra den bog - supergode modeller til børn som man nemt kan sætte sit eget præg på.

Stine said...

Utrolig mye nydelig på bloggen din :) Enig i at nøstebarn oppskriftene er flotte :)

frksnupp said...

lekker! lark også :)

Huldr said...

Herlige farger (og navn) på denne genseren!