Monday, June 24, 2013

Recent baby knits

I'm working a lot at the moment, so it seems that smaller projects are my thing. I've been neglecting the blog lately, so some of these recently finished knits have actually been up on Ravelry for a while, but here they are.


Bella Baby by Lene Holme Samsøe in Holst Garn colourway Sweet Pea. Ravelry link 


Stripy pants with a flashy edging, modified from Susie Haumann's pattern in All You Knit is Love (my favourite pattern for baby pants), in Rasmilla's Yndlingsgarn (wool/cotton) in charcoal and black and a bit of Blackhill Highland Wool colourway Gollum. Ravelry link



A variation on Maria Carlander's variation on her Little Scallops hat pattern in a wool yarn from Klippans Yllefabrik. Ravelry link



A stripy vest loosely based on Bestefartrøye from Strikk til nøstebarn in Isager Alpaca 2 and 3 different purple shades of Supersoft (Jünik/Holst Garn). Ravelry link.


I excuse the messy mix of Instagram, Yarma, and good old-fashioned photos, but these days the busy me prefers uploading directly from the phone to Ravelry.

A brief update from me this time (please follow the Ravelry links for more details!). I assure you that I'm keeping up with the blog reading, though, even if I don't get round to blogging so much myself.

2 comments:

Lykke said...

Smukke ting du har fået strikket midt i travlheden :-) bukserne er super søde med kontrastfarverne!

Lise said...

Lækre sager :) Jeg er især vild med bukserne, så tak for inspiration. Det kan godt være jeg må igang med et par i striber til min kommende søn :)