Thursday, November 22, 2012

FOs: Even more knits for the little one!

Will this ever end? I think not. I'm knitting a lot of small projects at the moment for three reasons: 1) the wee one needs more woolen clothes, 2) with limited knitting time, I need these instant gratification projects, and 3) I (once again) have a desire to streamline the stash. I do have lots of me-sized knits in my queue that I want to work on, though.

Let's get down to business: Three now FOs this time.


The Monster! The sole purpose of this one: use up the left over Hooked Zpagetti yarn. Incidentally, I like the result, too. A few details can be found on the Ravelry project page.


Another pair of woolen pants since the first ones are quite a success. This time in reverse St st since I think the fabric is nicer against the skin this way. More details on yarn choice, etc. on the Ravelry project page.

Finally, another pixie hat. One size up compared to the one from my previous post, so this one is for next winter. This time I knit two pieces of extra length front and back before joining to knit in the round. I'm very pleased with my modifications. More details on this can be found on my Ravelry project page.

5 comments:

The Foggy Knitter said...

They're all very sweet, the pants look very comfy and warm

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

Instant gratification is much too underestimated :)
Sweet things for a sweet boy!

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

Instant gratification is much too underestimated :)
Sweet things for a sweet boy!

frksnupp said...

Deilige små strikkestykker til den lille!

Allison said...

Very nice! I bet those pants will be super comfy.