First up it this scarf made from Habu Wool/Stainless Steel and Spinni giving the contrast between the airy, but crisp, Habu Wool/Stainless and the denser, yet still light, Spinni:
I knitted it up this week in order to give it away as a birthday present yesterday for Peter's sisters 40th birthday - she wears scarves most of the time, so I thought this would be an ideal present. And light: it's only 38 g.
I put my label on it and a small instruction note - almost professinal, right? ;)
In other news, a third elephant has emerged: Just as cute as its sister and brother. I wanted to have one for myself - and use the rest of the yarn purchased for knitting its brother.
While clearing out clothes and accessories a while ago I stumbled upon this vest I've hardly been using, knitted from some handspun yarn (read more here). I frogged it and out came the Shetland Triangle from Wrap Style:
Finally, the Stashalong information:
Habu/Spinni scarf: 38 g
Elijah III: 24 g
Baby gear from stash: 292 g
The Shetland Triangle will not contribute to the Stashalong since this frogged yarn was not a part of the original stash pile.
In total: 354 g of stash presented in this post.
I'll count all the baby equipment as one item, giving me 3 finished items in this post (not counting the Shetland Triangle). Added to the other 2008 FO's this gives me another couple of free days for Stashalong. I guess I'll have plenty of those!
4 comments:
Sikke en imponerende samling du der fik leveret!
Skønne ting - og du har ret: den elefant er da bare for nuttet!
KH Britt
Flotte ting du har lavet. Jeg har ikke selv prøvet Habu-garn, men kunne virkelig godt tænke mig det. Det ser smukt ud.
Everthing looks terrific. How long did the shetland take?
Tusind tak! / Thank you! :)
Well I knitted the Shetland Triangle on/off, but I found it rather quick. I believe I could knit it in a week if I knit only that, and knit every evening but not during the day.
Post a Comment