Very beautiful. It is one of the best patterns in Scarf Style, but unfortunately rarely seen in blogland. Kathryn Alexander is a genius!p.s. Habu Textiles is addictive :-)
What a lovely scarf, it's really a piece of art:)
Perfekt ! Jeg maa se at komme igang :-)
Thank you for the nice comments! :)I hope to see more scarves around, though I understand why it's not something you just jump into without considering.Ulla - thanks for the warning about Habu; I think you're right :)
Hvor tjekket. Det har virkelig kant og personlighed. Flot.Pia
Tusind tak, Pia :) Det er jeg glad for at høre :)
Your version of this scarf will have a lot of knitters looking at this pattern again. It really is a piece of art.
Thank you very much, Wendy :) I hope so :)
Faaaaantastisk tørklæde, også et jeg lejlighedsvist sidder og savler lidt over når jeg kigger i min bog! Top-dollar arbejde!Mange hilsner fra Vivian
Absolutely a piece of art!I just found your blog ... your work is lovely!!
Welcome, Nina, and thank you :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Very beautiful. It is one of the best patterns in Scarf Style, but unfortunately rarely seen in blogland. Kathryn Alexander is a genius!
p.s. Habu Textiles is addictive :-)
What a lovely scarf, it's really a piece of art:)
Perfekt ! Jeg maa se at komme igang :-)
Thank you for the nice comments! :)
I hope to see more scarves around, though I understand why it's not something you just jump into without considering.
Ulla - thanks for the warning about Habu; I think you're right :)
Hvor tjekket. Det har virkelig kant og personlighed. Flot.
Pia
Tusind tak, Pia :) Det er jeg glad for at høre :)
Your version of this scarf will have a lot of knitters looking at this pattern again. It really is a piece of art.
Thank you very much, Wendy :) I hope so :)
Faaaaantastisk tørklæde, også et jeg lejlighedsvist sidder og savler lidt over når jeg kigger i min bog! Top-dollar arbejde!
Mange hilsner fra Vivian
Absolutely a piece of art!
I just found your blog ... your work is lovely!!
Welcome, Nina, and thank you :)
Post a Comment