I finished this lovely Noro Scarf in 3 days - a quick, easy, and beautiful knit. I got the idea from brooklyntweed - this link will explain to you how I worked this scarf: 1x1 ribbing, slip stitch edging. I cast on 29 sts on 5 mm needles. 4 skeins of Noro Kureyon (2 of colour 180 and 2 of colour 163).
The scarf is 11.5 cm (~4½ in) wide and 255 cm (~8 ft 4 in) long. Looooovely!
The scarf reduced my stash by 212 g meaning that I now passed 3 kg counting from February 25!
In other news, I got my first knitting "job" - my boyfriend's oldest sister recently became the leader of a Danish political party, and introduced new party colours:
I'll show you more of this later :)
5 comments:
Men hun strikker da ellers selv gør hun ikke? jeg synes jeg så et klip fra et partimøde, hvor hun sad med strømpepinde og flere forskellige farver... Meget cool!
Glæder mig til at se hvad det skal blive til.
mvh
Jo, det gør hun - men hun mener at jeg har mere talent for at designe og finde ud af hvad der fungerer bedst - og måske også bedre tid :)
Hej Birgite
Smukke farver. Det glæder jeg mig til at se.
Mange hilsner
Anne Marie
Birgitte, I found your blog searching around for Knitting Nature projects-- I love all of them that you have done so far, especially the Bubble pullover. You are very talented! I keep checking back for your Cowl pullover and I will look for you on Ravelry sometime in September...
Well, what's up on the Ravelry front? Did they invite you yet? I'm proud to tell that I got mine the day before yesterday :D I'm looking forward to seeing you there!
Post a Comment