Anyway, here's my parade of recently finished knits. It features my two absolute favourites among baby vests along with what might be two new favourites when it comes to hats and gloves.
Pattern: Lark by Helga Isager, size 6 months.
Yarn: Blackhill Højlandsuld from Garnudsalg, Kiwi, and Blackhill Alpaca, grøn/petrol melange. Approx. 150 m of each, 46 g in total for each vest.
Pattern: Pebble by Nikol Lohr
Yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers, Straw. I just managed to get three vests out of 200 g.
Pattern: Raindrop Hat by Dani Sunshine
Yarn: Cascade 220 Heathers, Chocolate Heather, 46 g for the smaller one and 64 g for the larger one.
Pattern: Rillestrikka Vottar from Strikk til Nøstebarn.
Yarn: Holst Supersoft, Sloe, 32 g. Intentionally felted a bit to get nice and soft gloves.
You can find more details on all the projects on my Ravelry projects page.
So what do I think of the app? Really easy to use, pretty, and it provides fast photo handling. I can live with the fact that I need to edit the photo size in the post on the computer afterwards. Of course we will all have to live with a poorer photo quality when I use Instagram photos, but I guess I can't have it all.






No comments:
Post a Comment