Thursday, July 05, 2012

FOs: A heap of baby knits


A few odds and ends became two hats, both two new favourites of mine: an ear flap hat with this cute little tip on top and a pixie hat.


Then a new little citizen arrived a few weeks ago. I haven't met her yet, but I've knit this one for her and put it in the mail. I'm looking forward to meeting her IRL. A few details here.


And, finally, my second finished project from the new Amimono Bird Collection: the little boy's vest Lark. A great model. Fun to knit. I'm making significant progress on Raven, so I think that'll be my next FO from that book and in general.

Sorry I couldn't be bothered to put details on the blog this time. You'll have to follow the links to Ravelry.

5 comments:

Monstermønster said...

Nydelige plagg! Det minner meg på Lark som ligger og venter på å bli strikket, det er en så skjønn modell.

Karen S, Lykkefanten said...

søde ting! Og sikke nogle smukke sager du har strikket til dig selv på det sidste også. Er særlig vild med den sorte sag i sidste post! ;)

GrenDesign said...

Babystrik er bare det fedeste og dine ting er ikke en undtagelse!
Jeg skal også snart igang med Lark - en kollega har fået en dreng.....og han skal have en klar blå Lark.

Siddis back home said...

Å, så mye flott du har strikket, må se litt mer på den Lark, kanskje jeg må strikke den;-) ha en fin ferie hos deg!

lipoooo said...

Have a nice day! :)