Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What I made - part II

First of all, thanks for the wonderful feedback on my Heart Flower Shawl

Just before Christmas I finally used up the last few yards of the stash meant for knitting small projects for the little one. Here's what I made:


Two bodysuits (Rav link) in silk/wool following a pattern from Askeladen.

Furthermore, a neckwarmer (Rav link) as suggested by Marie - probably a bit too large right now, but let's see...


...and also in a larger size a balaclava-style hat (Rav link) which is great for daycare where hats with ties are not allowed as suggested by Ulla...


... and a set of gloves (Rav link), which can also stand in for socks if necessary, as suggested by Lena and Britt. These are to be used right away.


I'm quite pleased with managing to get this much out of that 'free' yarn (free as in it was lingering in the stash with no other purpose). I have a few more project for the wee one on the needles, but I've also started focusing a bit on larger projects (for me). I also have some sewing to do...

4 comments:

Lena said...

Fine super anvendelige ting! Hvornår forventes modellen at ankomme?

Ulla said...

lækre sager til baby, der ikke kommer til at fryse i evt vinterkulden.

MissLucy said...

wow, you've been efficient! I have useful little things like that on my to do-list for my baby, but I just can't seem to get around to it!

GrenDesign said...

Sikke en masse gode sager til den lille. Det gør ikke noget at halsedissen er stor - der går mange måneder før baby har så meget hals at det er nødvendigt ;-)