Just wanted to let you know that the Heart Flower Shawl is done! And that it's wonderful! All the time spent on colourwork, spit splicing, steeking, and not least the 1000+ sts border was totally, utterly worth it. Can't wait to show you once the combination of light, photographer, model, and camera can be obtained.
One more thing, which happens to me so rarely that I just had to share it: At the moment I have no desire whatsoever to start new projects! Yes, you read that correctly. I'm so busy finishing up the WIPs that I can't wait to see finished that the thought of starting all those new projects at the top of my queue just doesn't appeal to me. Don't worry, though, it'll only last a few weeks!
3 comments:
Just gone and seen it on Ravelry.. .SO beautiful, and SO much patience... Well done!
Me too, had to check it on Ravelry. It's a beauty, I know.
Oh, it must be nesting that you're not casting on for anything new. I had a similar thing. Finished up all the WIPs (or sent the remaining ones to hibernation i.e. future frog pond immediately) and then dove into baby knits. :)
Fantastisk og stort tillykke - den glæder jeg mig til at se.
Post a Comment