I finished the back of Smoulder and cast on for the front. I expect to get at least halfway on the front on the trip back home today.
I finished both sleeves, the hem and both pockets of Warriston within a few days earlier this week. Now it's awaiting the reunion with the rest of the yarn at home before I can proceed.
I'm approx. two thirds through the ball of yarn I intend to use as much of as possible for my Karise shawl. The colours are deeper than the photo suggests...
What I'm probably most proud of is the fact that I've managed to transform Kingscot from a long-time hibernating project into a WIP! I finished the sleeves more than a year ago, but was a bit weary about the gauge, how to eliminate some of the A-form and how many stitches to include in the ribbing, so it has been hibernating since. Now I'm almost at the armhole on the first front, but most importantly, I know how to proceed from here.
1 comment:
En meget fin opstilling du præsenterer der... der er tydelige potentialer for strikkeforelskelser ;)
Det er for øvrigt også nogle søde veste i sidste indlæg!
Post a Comment