Friday, June 18, 2010

10 things

A huge thanks to Mooncalf who nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. 
The instructions say to write 10 interesting [not sure about that here!] things about oneself and then relay the award on to 10 beautiful bloggers.

First my 10 things:

1. I have a thing for Camper shoes. I recently bought my 12th pair. 
2. I’m an ISTJ according to the Jung Type Indicator (JTI) – you may be more familiar with its sister, MBTI
3. As far as learning styles go, I am an extremely visual learner. Figures and graphs, please! 
4. I wear size S (6-7) in lab nitrile gloves even if the fingers are much too short. I just prefer them to be tight. 
5. I love liquorice. I also like chocolate, but only if it is high quality. 
6. I love TV detective stories. And when I say that to my peers, they always state that they love CSI, too, and then I have to add that by detective stories I mean those that their parents watch. My favourites are Lewis, Inspector Morse, Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Midsomer Murders, and A Touch of Frost. No, I cannot choose.  
7. I want a house in Italy. And vacation time to spend in it.  
8. I like numbers and systems. I’ve always been good at maths, and that is where I got the best grades ever. I never wanted to study maths, though, I just think I like the simplicity that there is only one correct answer (at least until you get beyond the first year at university level, which is where I stopped). Maybe that’s why I like grammar, too. [I do sound really boring, don’t I? :)]  
9. My favourite author is Ian McEwan
10. My favourite geeky joke is the one where Einstein, Newton, and Pascal play hide-and-seek...

And then the 10 beautiful bloggers. You may already have gotten this one, or you may not want to participate in this. I'm completely fine with that - I rarely pass these things on, but I thought I would just for once. 
and

I'm looking forward to reading your 10 things! :)
 

7 comments:

mooncalf said...

Ace - an interesting set o new blogs to check out too!

Paula said...

Tusind tak!

Alexandra said...

Very interesting 10 things! I love all those series too and I have quite a few pairs of Camper shoes myself :) They're just so cute!

Siren said...

Hei hei! Kom til bloggen din via en annen, og må bare si at jeg er imponert over alt det fine du har strikket! Særlig genserene:) Legger deg til på listen min. Ha en fin helg:)

Lena said...

Mange tak!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! ;) I love the "old" detective series too, but I have a thing for "Numb3rs" too ;)

best wishes

juicyknits said...

I cannot decide between Dickens, Irving and sooo many others, but Ian McEwan is definitely among the top ones in my list as well