(Photo from Meteosat lifted off www.berlingske.dk)
This one - yes, that's the giant volcanic cloud currently closing down the air space above Northern Europe - is likely to prevent dear boyfriend, who is currently stationed in Stavanger, Norway, during the week, from coming home over the weekend. Having recovered from the disappointment, I'm now thinking that I should catch this opportunity to get some WIP knitting and blogging done. I washed and pinned out my latest FO this morning (I have been very monogamous with this one lately - more on that later), and I'm looking forward to showing it to you. Who knows, but it seems likely that I can get another 2 - or maybe 3? - WIPs done over the weekend, and I'll be well on my way to 6, which is my April WIP goal. I would however have preferred to spend the weekend with dear Peter - 12 days apart is a long time when your mind was only set for 5... Hopefully, he'll have a good time in Stavanger and the opportunity to actually explore the town. I suggested the Norwegian Oil Museum :)

No comments:
Post a Comment