Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The joys of the www...

I picked up 2 parcels at the post office today: One with yarn in it (3 beautiful sock yarns: Claudia Hand Painted, Koigu KPPPM, and Lorna's Laces) from Michigan, bought from one of my fellow Ravelry users at a great price (thanks, Leslie! :)) - and one with my gorgeous, new Karen Millen dress! Ridiculously cheap (compared to what these, my favourite dresses usually cost) because it's from last year's collection (or the year before that), it still has the tags on, it fits me perfectly and is just my style. And I never thought I'd actually buy anything on Ebay. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. I'm now ready for all those fancy dress parties I'm attending in November and December :)

What's that on the right edge of the photo? Oh yeah, that's what I'm actually doing today... collecting data and informations from scientific papers... LOTS of scientific papers...

-----------
Info for Stashalong:

Stash enhancement: 318 g

No comments: